TIPS FOR CUSTOMIZING YOUR PLANNER/NOTEBOOK
1. Start your planner beginning January 2018
Due to our high volume of orders our first batch of planners/notebooks will take some extra time to be printed and shipped to you. Typically for orders within the USA, the time it takes from when an order placed to when the shipment received is 8-10 days.
2. Know that you can customize your planner/notebook up to 242 pages
We are so excited to have increased our page count from 172 pages to 242 pages for our planners and notebooks! We wanted to be able to offer you more pages to a) create longer planners, and/or b) include lots of extra pages. Please note: If you are a DAILY planner, our page count can facilitate up to a 10-month, daily planner. Unfortunately, we cannot create a full year daily planner. In order to keep our paper at the highest quality, this was an impossibility. If you love to plan in a daily layout, we suggest creating a 6-month planner and including lots of extra pages!
3. Be sure to preview your planner/notebook
Before adding your customized planner or notebook to your cart you will have an opportunity to see a preview of what you planner will look like when it is printed. Please review this carefully! Your planner will print as it is shown in the preview. Any orders that claim to be inaccurate will be compared to this preview before a return will be accepted.
IF YOU FIND YOUR PAGE COUNT IN THE RED (TOO MANY PAGES)
- Double check the frequency and location of your extra pages: There is a drop down menu next to the add button on each template where you can choose if you want your extra pages to be weekly, monthly, start of planner, or end of planner. Changing this frequency will help you free up some pages if you need to.
- Evaluate the length of your planner: If you find that you want to include a bunch of extra pages but you don't have enough space in your planner, you may want to consider shortening the length of your planner. Instead of having planning pages for a full year, consider shortening it to a 6-month or 9-month planner (or however long you want).
HOW TO CUSTOMIZE A PLANNER
HOW TO: IMPORT CONTACTS (FORM FILL AND CSV)
HOW TO: UPLOAD EVENTS FROM GOOGLE CALENDAR
HOW TO: UPLOAD EVENTS FROM APPLE CALENDAR